Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How can we overcome stressors in our daily life? Bob Troia is back on the show to talk more about training and how to handle things such as travel and jet lag. Find out what strategies you can implement and more!
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What recovery means
- How we get microtrauma
- How to handle travel, jet lag, and EMF exposure
- The molecular hydrogen and why it’s good for you
- Amino acids for training and workouts
- The minimal effective dose for training and for exercise
- What hacks you can do to get the most out of your training in a limited amount of time
- Recovery is getting your body back to where it should be.
- Molecular hydrogen has really great systemic effects in the body.
- When we work out, we cause a degree of inflammation in the muscles. If we take antioxidants close to that exercise session, we might blunt the hormetic response of exercise. However, molecular hydrogen is a selective antioxidant, which makes it really great after a workout.
- Take molecular hydrogen to combat stressors when you’re traveling or when you’re working out.
- Get your circadian rhythm in check.
- Take amino acids pre and post workout.
“With air travel, it’s just about trying to mitigate whatever it’s throwing at you.”
“You don’t have to be on a treadmill for an hour a day, 6 days a week. You just go in there and you knock it out.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
Past episode mentioned that you shouldn’t miss:
- What Data To Track And Measure To Optimise Your Health With Tech Entrepreneur And Biohacker Bob Troia
More from Bob Troia:
More from Leanne Spencer:
Bodyshot Performance Limited Facebook page
Remove the Guesswork BOOK by Leanne Spencer
Rise and Shine BOOK by Leanne Spencer