What is the essence of wellbeing? This is something that I talk a great deal about in my work where we make it our purpose to empower you to prolong your health span through personalised health, fitness, and nutrition.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- What we do at Bodyshot Performance
- My own health and wellbeing transformation
- The key components of wellbeing
- My values and my number priority
- My plans going forward
- Re-evaluating how I interact with the world from an advertising and marketing perspective
- The key components of wellbeing are the fundamentals of health, which are the six signals: sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness; freedom; values;
- Freedom is a really important aspect of wellbeing. And closely linked to that, and even more important, is autonomy.
- Having a clear set of values is also absolutely vital to wellbeing.
- Have a clear set of values and rethink what you’re doing with your life and your business.
“Autonomy, for me, is absolutely the most important thing for wellbeing. This is what I’ve really drilled it down to.”
“One of the other things I really love and value in relation to wellbeing is variety… Having a blended lifestyle really works for me, and I want to make that even more blended and even more fast-paced.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
- Rise and Shine: Recover From Burnout and Get Back to Your Best by Leanne Spencer
- Lost Connections by Johann Hari
- Much Better Adventures
More from Leanne Spencer: