How can we get into the idea of healthspan, not life span? How can you make the most of your life by using prevention and cure? Learn how you can live a long and healthy life by taking control by taking preventive measures instead of medication.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How preventive measures can help keep a person healthy
- Healthspan, not life span
- The 6 key concepts to ensure the Prevention not Cure Approach
- We should not have to go on medication unless we have to
- Overall fitness
- Prevention better than cure
- Sleep and Alzheimer’s have a connection
- Appreciate what can you do with your body instead of only the way it looks
- Monitor your Health IQ
- Value sleep a little bit more
- Get mental nourishment
- Explore ways to energize your body
- Think about prevention, not cure
- Find out what your health IQ is
- “We get energy from a lot of different sources.”
- “Fitness for me is a very holistic thing.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
More from Leanne Spencer: