Do you find your philosophies towards your health, fitness and wellbeing somehow don’t work at some point? Do you feel the need of trying something new that will help you gain more satisfaction in life? In this Insights episode, I will be sharing 10 winning philosophies that are worth trying and how you can benefit from it.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- What are the 10 Winning Philosophies for Optimal Health, Fitness, and Wellbeing
- The Benefits of Practicing these 10 Winning Philosophies
- Think of yourself as an athlete would. Deload some things that are not quite important and take time to bounce back.
- Aggregation of Marginal Gains. According to the concept of Sir Dave Brailsford, making gradual change will have a big impact over time.
- Negotiables and Non-negotiables. Identifying what to compromise and what not to compromise on.
- 6 Signals. The unique methodology of the interconnected health model consists of sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and overall fitness.
- No one size fits all. Trying something out personally is effective and knowing the things that will work out for you.
- Getting out of your comfort zone. This will help you to grow and develop as a person.
- Heartfulness. Reconnecting with the things you used to love.
- Prioritize recovery opportunity everytime.
- Be gentle – if you have a bad day, just start again.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Have consistency
- Try things on your own
- Have time to unload things and recover
- Reach out to people for assistance
“Personalization is a sensible way to save time, money, and ultimately it saves all the frustrations and failure fatigue when you keep trying something and it doesn’t work out for you “
“Sometimes you just fail on whatever your trying to do but it’s okay. Just draw a line and start again”.
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
More from Leanne Spencer: