What drives an ordinary guy to do extraordinary things? Get to know Raoul Monks, the guy who ran 7 marathons in 7 days in 7 different countries to raise money for a charity close to his heart.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/podcasts-blog for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How Raoul started getting into marathons
- What made him take on this challenge
- Arranging the logistics to make the challenge a success
- The purpose behind his business
- You don’t need to rely on other people to push you to do things or to take control of things for you.
- If you set your mind on something and you know you can do it, there’s no question that you can achieve it.
- You can do more than you probably realize. If you put your mind to it, you can do it.
- Make a difference by challenging yourself to do something extraordinary.
“With the right focus and attitude, if I push myself, I can do whatever I want. I just need to take control of my life as opposed to letting other people do it.”
“The whole purpose behind my business was because I believe a lot of the marketing and sales training out there was not serving its purpose, which is to change behaviours and actually help people make money.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
Past episode mentioned that you shouldn’t miss:
- Oura Ring – use discount code BODYSHOT for €50 off
More from Raoul Monks:
More from Leanne Spencer: