How do you maintain your health and wellbeing? Listen in as I share the 10 things I do weekly that enable me to have really good blood results, good levels of physical and mental fitness, and overall good wellbeing.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- The 10 things I do to maintain good health and wellbeing
- What my structured exercise sessions look like
- The benefits of infrared sauna
- Why you should find something meditative to do
- The types of supplements I take
- The 10 things I do weekly to keep myself healthy and fit and have overall good wellbeing:
- 3 times a week structured exercise sessions
- Have a sauna between 3-5 times a week.
- Take amino acids before an exercise session
- Daily meditation
- A fortnightly or, at minimum, monthly massage
- Get 7-8 hours of good quality sleep
- Take prebiotics and probiotics
- Supplementation to a good balanced diet
- Step count
- Intermittent fasting
- Try a number of things that I’ve talked about
- Write down your blueprint. What is it that you want your week to look like? What is it that when you do it you come out feeling great?
“I am quite a fan of step trackers. I think it does give you a reasonably good idea as to how active and mobile you are.”
“Structure leads to consistency, and once you get there, you do these things day in and day out.”
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
- Animal Flow
- Podcast episode with Mike Fitch of Animal Flow
- Infrared sauna
- Amino acids
- Calm Meditation app
- Seed Synbiotic
- Health IQ test
More from Leanne Spencer: