Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How important is it to find your purpose and to live doing what you love? Anna Humphries shares her story about living a life of adventure and how happy and fulfiling that life is.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- How Anna grew up loving the outdoors
- Why Anna chose not to go to university
- Choosing to live a life of adventure
- Finding your purpose
- Reconnecting with nature
- Everyone has a purpose but finding that purpose is the hardest thing.
- People are so caught up with having things rather than experiences.
- Heartfulness is doing something rewarding and reconnecting with doing something that you used to love.
- People who go through mental health issues, what helps them heal is going outdoors.
- Happiness is up to you and it’s your responsibility to find it.
- Find your purpose.
- Practice heartfulness.
- Do whatever it takes to declutter your brain.
- Reconnect with nature.
- Take that first step towards happiness.
“We are spiritual mammals living in a universe that is all completely connected like a giant cobweb, and I think that people have become detached from that thought.”
“We can help people, we can encourage people, but in their mind, they have to decide for themselves that they have to take the first step.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Links to things mentioned in the show:
Survival In The Highlands: An Epic Adventure With Leanne Spencer
More from Anna Humphries:
Anna’s Twitter (@MyMountainGirl)
More from Leanne Spencer:
Bodyshot Performance Limited Facebook page
Remove the Guesswork BOOK by Leanne Spencer
Rise and Shine BOOK by Leanne Spencer