What are the benefits of being alone in nature? Anna Humphries talks about how we’ve lost our connections with meaningful work and meaningful values with nature and with ourselves, and what we can do to reconnect with that and rediscover our purpose.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this Episode:
- Losing yourself and reconnecting with yourself
- Racing against yourself
- Becoming fit by changing your diet
- Some of the most beautiful and inspiring places
- The benefits of being alone
- Nobody else can lose your weight for you, and it’s going to take dedication, time, and physical challenge.
- There’s something about being alone in the mountains or in the forest that makes you feel like you are one with nature.
- You don’t have to conform to society. It’s your responsibility to do your own thing and do what you feel inside your soul, and that is pure happiness.
- Make changes in your diet towards a healthier and fitter you.
- Every once in a while, break away from your busy lifestyle.
- Do what you feel inside of you and follow your dream.
“Food isn’t a pleasure. It’s nothing that we should be sitting here and enjoying and yet we do… We just need fuel to be alive completely. We just need energy to burn what we are doing equivalent.”
“When I’m on the top of a mountain, I’m above all the problems on the planet. Physically and mentally, I’m above all the problems on the planet.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
More from Anna Humphries:
More from Leanne Spencer: