Do you always exert too much effort just to get ready to achieve things? Or maybe you’re not confident in how ready you are after those countless preparations. In this Insights episode, you’ll learn how to get ready for anything that you want to do without making everything so complicated and how it won’t suck your time and energy.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- How to measure if you’re ready
- Steps to get ready
- How getting ready affects your health
- Having time for mental nourishment like meditation is effective to get ready for something that life might throw at you.
- Getting ready isn’t always for negative things that might happen in your life. There are big and positive life events like job promotion, changing careers and pregnancy, that will require you to be emotionally, physically, and mentally fit to withstand those changes.
- Practicing time-restricted eating will help you to be physically fit without having an actual diet but by having efficient eating patterns.
- Having small changes in your routine on a daily basis will help you see better results in your life and eventually will help you become ready for big events or challenges in your life.
- Find a routine that works for you
- Be consistent on things that work for you
- Invest on your physical, emotional, and mental health
” Start small and build on your own. Find something that you can maintain”.
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
More from Leanne Spencer: