Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you tired of that constant loop of “work, eat, sleep, repeat”? In this Insights episode, I am going to share how I discovered more about variety and how I managed to redeem myself from those things that impact my wellbeing negatively.
Visit https://www.bodyshotperformance.com/topic/podcasts/ for the complete show notes of every podcast episode.
Topics Discussed in this episode:
- The concept and significance of variety to wellbeing
- The aspects of a variety
- What or who impacts your wellbeing
- How to possess a sense of autonomy and control
- Sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestive health, and fitness are connected to wellbeing. These are the areas that you need to focus on to have good holistic health.
- Reconnecting with things you used to love, things that you have no time to do anymore.
- Radiators and Drains. Understanding those people who light you up and those who drain or suck up your energy is important.
- The benefit of learning something new is great. It is an amazing feeling. It could boost your confidence
- Testing, stretching yourself and getting out of your comfort zone is empowering
- Try new things
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Step out of the norm
- Form new connection
“For many of us, our walls have shrunk quite considerably because the convergent pressures of work and home have squeezed out any bandwidth that we have to spend thinking about life…”
“Do things that light you up, things that you really enjoy.”
Thanks for listening!
If you’re interested in finding out what your health IQ is, take the Health IQ test to find out, and get a free 39-page report built around our six signals, which are sleep, mental health, energy, body composition, digestion, and fitness.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
More from Leanne Spencer:
Bodyshot Performance Limited Facebook page
Remove the Guesswork BOOK by Leanne Spencer
Rise and Shine BOOK by Leanne Spencer