Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you want to see what women are really capable of when we put our minds to it? Listen to Sarah Williams talk about how we can build resilience and confidence by getting into our discomfort zone, and a whole lot more!
In this episode you will learn:
- What is Tough Girl Challenges?
- Why do you need to put yourself out of your comfort zone and really challenge yourself?
- Why do sports seem to be a bit more fearful for women in general and what can do to change that?
- Increasingly, people are more interested in experience than acquiring things. But experience is the hardest thing to buy. You can buy possessions but you have to create these experiences.
- Getting outside of your comfort zone builds your resilience and builds your confidence.
- You have to have a goal which makes you nervous and that challenges you because when you achieve it, it changes your outlook, it changes your view, and it changes your perception of yourself.
- Challenge yourself with a goal that gets you out of your comfort zone.
- Empower yourself and empower other women as well.
“You can still be feminine and female while still going out and doing these big physical challenges.”
“There are a lot of incredible women and incredible companies and incredible brands out there who are making moves and taking steps in the right direction.”
Do you know what your health IQ is? Jump on the Bodyshot Performance website and take the 2- to 3-minute Health IQ Test to find out and receive a free 39-page report on how to improve your health.
If you’ve enjoyed what you’ve heard on this episode and it’s added value to you, share the episode with someone you think could benefit from it. And don’t forget to leave a rating or a review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Thanks for listening!
Links to things we discuss in the show:
Fighting Fire by Carolyn Paul
Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls
Vote for the Tough Girl Podcast!
More from Sarah Williams:
More from Leanne: