As you all probably know, I’m a big fan of the bike, especially spinning classes – which I go to every week. I understand going to classes does’t work for everyone and doesn’t fit into everyone’s schedule.
I’ve been reading up about the Peloton Bikes, and they look fantastic – a great way to exercise at home!
Here are some of the key benefits to the bikes:
- An intense and fun cardio class in the comfort of your own home
- Training programs and challenges – excellent if you’re competitive
- You can plan your sessions around your schedule
- Motivating instructors to encourage you to keep going
- A wide selection of fresh classes: Live ride classes, diverse, range of difficulty levels, and length of classes